Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Adoption Attorney

I called through the list of adoption attorneys that I was given by my caseworker.  I had to leave a message with every single one.  I guess it makes sense that attorneys are busy.

 I am not sure what to expect.  What kind of questions should I ask?  Is one pretty much the same as the next or are the things I should be looking for in our conversation? 

I know one thing I am looking for is a timely response. 

During this writing I got a call from an attorney.  I am so nervous about somehow doing this wrong.  I think I need to pray for peace here. 




1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you would get some advice so
    I could store it away :)

    ReplyDelete