Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Homeschool and Life

Having all the kids at home is nice.  Games like "Copy Baby" start up spontaneously.  I personally get to see my babes wonderful faces all day.  I love how they are one another's best friends.  They fight and argue, but they also know how to be together.  They spend all day together and it can't help but fuse our family.  There is no ignoring the littlest ones.  I am grateful that we have had this opportunity as a family and I don't take it lightly.  I may grumble about every nap time meaning a filled up table of homeschool work, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yes, the table is a mess, and yes, I didn't get a break during naptime, but this is how we do it!




One of those "Copy Baby" games starting up.  This one didn't last long.  Baby distracts quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment