Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Grouchy Kids

I am really very tired of my oldest children fighting.  They are so whiny today.  Its a blame game constantly.  I sat down to play cards with them during nap time.  This is not something I do.  I usually take "me" time during nap time or I get some work done. The behaviors with Cy and Liv were just a little bit grating and obnoxious nearly the entire time.

I wonder if they are over tired?  I put them to bed early last night because they had a late night or 2 over the holiday weekend..  They are going down early again tonight, somehow they have to snap out of this.  They are driving me nuts.

When Cy gets this way he pretends to be helpless and Liv just gets screechy and she and Chi share the same propensity to take a swing when angry.

I guess that's life with so many.  Someone is always needing some Mom therapy, whether they are a first kid, a foster child, or an adoptive child. In my experience dysfunctional can spring from any angle!  That's childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment