Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weary

I woke up weary and was just getting started praying for strength for today when the screaming started.  It has been a tantrum full day.  Baby is getting into the swing of that now too.  Oh, it can be so hard.

On a good note Cy and Liv are friends today.  Yay!  I decided on another early bedtime last night and they seem to be more regulated.  Thank the Lord!

However, today's struggles had left me feeling a very unnatural tired.

I decided to take nap time to read some of the Bible.  I ended up here...

Isaiah 27 - 31
Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel,  "My way is hidden from the Lord;  my cause is disregarded by my God"?
Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.  He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles,  they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

I am so encouraged because God sees my life.  It is not hidden from Him.  He sees my fatigue. He even sees my childrens' fatigue and he is strong enough for all of us and he CARES. 

Eagles don't flap and flap and flap to try and stay in flight.  They soar on the higher wind currents. God has a way that is easier for me to take.  I don't have to fight against every wind that blows against me.  When I do that I create my own fatigue.  I can go higher.  I can walk in His strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment