Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

My crazy life

I still don’t know if we got the house.   The bank took one more day to allow everyone one more chance for their best final offer.  I am frustrated with this whole process.  I am so grateful that we found buyers for our home so quickly,  but I don't like not feeling like we have some options.

We have had some great weather and the kids have been able to play outside without freezing.  That has been a blessing.  No more snow In the house!   Now its mud :/  Actually I am not too unhappy with the mud.  At least the fighting is lessening.

Speaking of messes, Zee and Chi decorated oue basement family room. Liv painted with the babysitter while we were house shopping.  I was unaware she left her jars of paint out.  On the day of our home inspection my 2 youngest came upstairs.  They were covered in paint.  They left a trail to me on all of the steps and railings.  They painted the carpeting.   The little darlings made a poor choice.  I scrubbed the entire time leading up to the inspection.   Its never boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment