Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Bouncy Boys

Maybe I expect too much.  I went down to our family room to play with the little boys.  They were so happy.  Without thinking they instantly began bouncing across the couches with huge grins on their faces. I warned them and they got down instantly looking sorry.  As soon as they got excited again all 3 little boys started bouncing without a thought. They got sent to their rooms but I am thinking... Little boys are happiest when they are bouncing and climbing.

  Maybe I need to provide a space in whatever home where that is okay and stop trying to fight the nature God gave them.  I get so tired of them always being in trouble and I know they do too.  They need a space that is all their own to be able to play and burn some of that energy God gave them.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I keep thinking I need to get Primo one of those indoor trampolines, especially during this long cold winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny. I was googling those yesterday.

      Delete