Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I like it when things are cool.

I never had that big reconnecting moment I was obsessing about.  I just moved on to other things.  Did he get it?  Was he sorry?  Did he learn anything?  I don't know or "Ah N - yo!" As Zee would say.  We just moved on to planting my birthday orchard.   (that's what I am calling the 6 fruit trees I got for my birthday). He came up and hugged me spontaneously several times and things were cool.

That is the growth I was talking about.  Incidences of pure crazy have reduced dramatically.   Recovery times are faster.  I am able to do more than just manage someone else's feelings.   It's nice.

The cherry on top?  I got to snuggle with the 2 youngest this morning.   No trauma,  no drama,  it was just cool.  See our feet?!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog thanks for writing. I'm a bit confused with the new names for the little boys? I take it they are not baby, Tot and Tyke any more?

    ReplyDelete