Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

No Appeal?

I spoke with our adoption attorney today. He says he can't find any record of an appeal being filed over TPR.   I spoke with the caseworker today. She says she can't find any record of an appeal being filed. I asked the caseworker to check on this 2 months ago. Apparently it wasn't a priority. Now it looks like maybe we can adopt sooner than we thought. I am glad we can adopt them sooner, but frustrated that they took so long to look into this for us.

Our attorney thinks there is a good chance we can adopt by Christmas. He says he is very motivated to get it done because he doesn't get paid until it's done. Maybe caseworkers shouldn't get paid until they actually finish stuff.

At this point I really will be disappointed if they find the appeal. I am starting to get excited that maybe this is actually going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment