Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

When He Makes Them Laugh.

You know  that moment in the day when you finally sit down and only then discover how truly tired you are?  That is me at suppertime.  Then my amazing husband makes our children laugh.  It's like a cool drink of clear water for my weary soul.  So often he presses the start button on my favorite parts of family life just by making family fun. 

I had to snap a picture of our family table.  One day I'm going to miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment