Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My funny husband

   It would be a serious understatement to say my husband likes Christmas music.  It plays everywhere he is from the day after Thanksgiving until after Christmas.  On the rare times it isn't on I still hear him whistling the jolly tunes!  His vacation started today and I woke up at 6:30 to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and Christmas music playing softly. He's jolly, he put on a feather boa at Hobby Lobby and rocked it!  He has facial hair (a fluffy red beard that is perfect), he looks awesome in red (it sets off his eyes!)  and he has a perfect intimidating face when necessary (those reindeer will stay in line!). I think he wants his next job to be Santa Clause!
The good news is we already have 2 little elves to help with the baking and toy making!


I just have to think through the the Mrs. Clause thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment