Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Signing Away?

Our caseworker is going to try and have a meeting with bio-mom tomorrow and get her to voluntarily sign termination papers.  I told her I don't have my hopes up because our last caseworker told me that bio-mom would NEVER sign those papers.

This caseworker said, "I think we have a good chance she will."


Oooooooooooh!  I hope, I hope, I hope!  Oh yeah, and I PRAY a lot more.   Because you see, if this happened adoption can happen so much sooner. 

I don't know where to put my hopes, up or down?  I guess my hope is in the Lord.  He alone knows what is best, but I would LOVE to have this be a done deal. 

I got subpoenaed today.   I really don't want to testify.  I hate the idea that those signing on to love her kids for ever would have to be so instrumental in her losing them.  I will if I have to, but I prefer not testifying.

1 comment: