Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, June 29, 2015

No Contact

I made the right contacts to look in to reopening our home.   We could reopen our home because our license has not been closed for too long.  I talked to 3 different people and was told we would be contacted about relicensing.  I did all of this 2 weeks ago.

No contact from anyone.

So... I am not going to worry about it.  The whole thing is too big for me.  If God wants it to work out he will change the situation to work.

I saw a new picture of baby girl.  Her hair was adorable, her outfit a perfect little white tutu, the rooms around her were clean and picked up. The pics of Mom show similar  self care.  As of right now even I would not pull her away based on what can be seen.

I will continue to pray, but I can't guess what is best.  Only God knows.

Update on my babies?   Cy is 11 and after recovering from a compound fracture of his arm he is back in gymnastics.  He is chronically absent-minded' but super intelligent, and striving to honor God and his family.   He and Obie are pretty tight.

Olivia is doing well, but continues to need to be pulled out of the boy craziness from time to time and have Mommy - Daughter time.  I thank God my sister and her 3 girls are close.  Jazz and Olivia are 3 months apart in age so they are best frenemies!

Obie's biggest issues right now are his struggles to do EVERYTHING Cy and Liv do.  He is helpful and good natured and talented.  He can get anxiety, but we can usually talk him through it.  He successfully handled his first big kids weekend with Cy and Liv at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Everyone said he was awesome.

Malachi is growing up a lot.  He helps do the chores and is beginning to think of others to some extent. His love for animals has helped with this.  It has taught him compassion.  He still struggles the most with resiliency and anxiety.  Example:  he just hit Zee in the face 3 times because as he said, "he was standing to close and it was scaring me."   We will be talking with his doctor about this kind of thing soon.  Everywhere we go and everything we do we have to plan, prepare, and make accomodations, for Chi.  We have gotten used to it, but I wonder if something more can be done.

Zee has spent these past few months adapting to our expectations to be a big boy and use his words, and obey.  He his a charmer as nearly all babies of the family are.  He likes to sing and dance, and loves anything to do with tractors.  He likes to push his siblings buttons and tries to take advantage of his baby status to get his way.

All in all I have a pretty terrific bunch and we are making our way through life feeling blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment