Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Home Improvements?

I have new flooring, new stairs and hand rails, refurbished cabinets.  It's been a 2 week long big push to get done.  It looks beautiful, but...

I have kids out of whack.  There is peeing beds again, hitting, screaming for attention, and an unnatural concern about food.  Like, when are we eating? We may have just eaten, but I'm pretty sure I'm hungry.  What are we eating?  What is that speck, food maybe?  Better try it to be sure... 

My kids are still not in a place where they can deal with me having other prioroties.  By Sunday we were all losing it.  We finished up our new handrail yesterday.  I have been much more focused on the usual things today and although the chaos is there it is lessening.  

Such a nice handrail...

No comments:

Post a Comment