Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Wrote a Song for my Kids

I made this up because all of my kids respond to music far more than verbal instruction.  We are learning to guard our hearts by guarding our thoughts.  The Bible says, "whatever is good and lovely and pure, think on these things."  We are using this song in Bible time to get this message tucked deeply inside all of us.

Happy Thoughts

Good things happen Bad things too.
 They're in my head like sticky glue

Both kind of thoughts are there to think,
but I have learned that Bad thoughts stink.

When I choose to think the Bad
I know that I will soon feel sad.
Or I can choose to spend awhile
Thinking things that make me smile

The choice is mine, its up to me
Which thought is it going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment