Why I Trust Him

Matthew 7:9-11 Which of you, if his son asks for bread would give him a stone, or if he asks for a fish will give him a snake. If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in Heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

All The Time

I have been in the Word and on my knees and pulling together with friends to pray.  I am going to get the victory here.  I don't mean that I am going to win the battle of my will versus theirs.  I mean I am going to win my own personal battle against my own stubborn selfishness.  I am not going to do this roller coaster for the next decade.

God is so faithful to meet me where I am, but I am tired of cresting and falling. 

Here is what I know.  God works all things for the good.  I know that I was called to this life.  I know God has promised to never leave or forsake me.  Job did not let go of what he knew of God even in his darkest hours, so I think I can hang on to the promises of God even during the four hundred and seventeenth test of wills for the day.  GOD IS GOOD.  ALL THE TIME.

I hope whoever reads this realizes this blog is not about a perfect Christian Mommy. I am one who needs forgiveness for failures everyday.  It is why I need what Jesus did on the cross.  He took the payment for my sins and failures even though I did not deserve it. I hope you see this blog is about an imperfect Christian Momma who fails and fails and fails, but ALWAYS gets back up again.  My eyes are always on my Saviour.  I can't stay in the muck.  He has called me to higher places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment